Audio Book in Esperanto
A collection of Esperanto stories as well as phrases and vocab, all in MP3 format for ready download. The Audio Book is ideal for those wanting to learn Esperanto while jogging, exercising, commuting, cooking or sleeping. The MP3 files can be copied to an MP3 player or an iPod for you to use anywhere and anytime you have the opportunity.
Included in the course
- MP3 Files in Esperanto for download
- A PDF File for download
- Simple stories in Esperanto
- Phrases and vocabulary in Esperanto and English
- Improve your Esperanto comprehension
- Roughly 60 minutes of audio files
- Download the text for the stories in Esperanto and English
- Read along with the Esperanto stories
List Price:$11.20€9.00£7.50$11.60CHF 10.50R$ 22.40
Price:$9.70€7.80£6.50$10.10CHF 9.20R$ 19.50
You save:$1.50 (13%)€1.20 (13%)£1.00 (13%)$1.50 (13%)CHF 1.40 (13%)R$ 2.90 (13%)
Shipping time outside the EU is 14 days.
Order via credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Top Reasons why people learn Esperanto
Basic words and phrases in Esperanto
Esperanto is a constructed language. It is estimated to be spoken as a learned language by somewhere between 100,000 and a million people worldwide.Esperanto words and phrases
8 day shipping within the US